How Can We Help?
Table of Contents:
- How to apply the “Barcode Unavailable” feature
- Best Practices
- Ways to Import Inventory for Managing a Successful Business
Wayroo now has a flex checkout option for those pieces you no longer have the barcode and/or packaging for!
How to apply this feature:
- Launch the Wayroo app and navigate to a new Order.
- Choose your customer from the list (or add a new one).
- Tap on “Add Item,” and you’ll notice a new tab adjacent to “My Inventory” named “Barcode Unavailable.”
- Simply tap on this tab to access a categorized list of items, making it easy to add them to your order.
- You have the flexibility to adjust quantities by using the + and – buttons for each item type.
- Once you’ve made your selections, hit the “Add Items” button at the bottom to add them into your order.
Keep in mind that scanning barcodes on packaging to sell is still best practice. Tracking inventory and recording sales for specific customers is essential to your business.
Benefits of following Inventory Best Practices:
1. Stock management: Effective inventory tracking helps you keep tabs on the quantities of different jewelry pieces you have in stock. This ensures you don’t run out of popular items and can restock them before they’re in high demand.
2. Customer service: Knowing what each customer purchased allows you to provide better customer service. You can offer personalized recommendations, inform them of new arrivals that match their preferences, and assist with warranty or return issues.
3. Sales analysis: Keeping records of customer purchases enables you to analyze sales trends. You can identify which items are top sellers, understand seasonal variations, and adjust your inventory accordingly. This data-driven approach can lead to more informed buying decisions.
4. Marketing and promotions: With information on what customers have bought in the past, you can target your marketing efforts more effectively. You can send tailored promotions or discounts to customers who have shown interest in specific types of jewelry.
5. Customer loyalty: By remembering what your customers like and offering them relevant products, you can build stronger customer relationships and loyalty. Customers are more likely to return when they feel valued and understood.
6. Record keeping: Accurate records of sales transactions are crucial for tax purposes and for maintaining the financial health of your business. They can help you track income, expenses, and profits.
8. Compliance: In some cases, there may be legal requirements for maintaining sales records, especially for tax reporting and auditing purposes.
Inventory tracking and customer purchase history are vital tools for managing a successful business. They help optimize stock, enhance customer interactions, drive sales, and ensure the overall health and sustainability of your business.