How Can We Help?
ShippingEasy Set Up
ShippingEasy is the partner shipping platform integrated with Wayroo. With ShippingEasy you can manage your customer orders, create shipping labels, and market to your customers.
To connect your Wayroo app to ShippingEasy:
- Click the navigation pane in Wayroo and select Settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Add next to ShippingEasy.
- Your ShippingEasy email address will be pre-filled with your account email address.
- You will be prompted to create a new password for ShippingEasy.
- Click Sign up for ShippingEasy.
- You will be automatically directed to the ShippingEasy website, Orders screen.
- If you go back to your app account, the ShippingEasy screen will have the API keys for connecting with ShippingEasy populated.
- Your app account is now connected with ShippingEasy.
Tip: Orders will populate on the Orders page in ShippingEasy after they have been paid in the app. For invoice orders, turn on the Ship Order option on the Edit Order screen in Wayroo and complete the payment. Orders through Shopping Portal will be sent to ShippingEasy after the customer completes the payment.
Tip: You can set up your ShippingEasy preferences during the initial setup or you can do it later by going to the ShippingEasy settings from app Settings, then Manage ShippingEasy Account. Click Settings > Store & Orders at the bottom of the app screen.