How Can We Help?
Sending an Invoice
After you have completed adding items to the invoice and finalized your customer’s shipping needs, the invoice is ready to be sent.
- Go to Orders from the navigation pane.
- Select the Not Invoiced filter and choose the Order you’d like to Invoice.
- Once on the ‘Order Details’ screen, select Invoice (iOS) or Send Invoice (Android) at the bottom of the screen.
- The following options will be displayed:
- Copy Invoice Link: This option will copy the URL for the invoice to your device’s clipboard so that you may send it to your customer via messenger, text, or social media.
- Send Email: This option will send an email to your customer with the details of the invoice and a link embedded in the email for them to pay.
- Cancel: This option will return you back to the invoice to make any changes/corrections.
- NOTE: Choosing to cancel at this step does not cancel the entire invoice. The invoice will be kept in the ‘Not Invoiced’ category.
Note: Invoice Due Date defaults are based on the selections you make or have made in Settings > Invoice Settings. However, you DO have the option to make unique Invoice Due Date selections for each individual order by going to Orders > select the order you’d like to edit > Invoice > click Edit next to ‘Invoice Due Date’.