How Can We Help?
Customer Order Creation
- Go to Orders from the navigation pane.
- A list of Open Orders will display.
- Select the “+” button in the top right corner.
- Select the Customer the Order is for.
Tip: If the Order is for a new Customer or if there is no Customer Record, select the Add Customer button. Enter the customer’s First Name, Last Name, and Email Address and click Save.
- On the New Order screen use the Add Items button or Barcode Scanning button to add items from your inventory to the Order.
Tip: If the Order needs to be kept as a draft, close the order record from the “x” button at the upper right corner of the screen. Open Orders that have not being invoiced can be filtered out using Not Invoiced filter option on the screen.
- Turn on the Ship Order button if the order will be shipped.
- If Ship Order is on, Free Shipping option will also display.
- Add Notes to the customer, if needed.
- To invoice the Order to the Customer, click the Invoice button.
- Two options will display:
- Copy Invoice Link – if you want to share with your customer a link to the invoice.
- Send Email – if you want an invoice email sent to your customer
- If the Order is for an in-person sale, click the Pay button.
- Select a payment method.
- Confirm all the details in Order Summary.
- Click the Proceed button.
- Enter payment details and complete the order.
- A Receipt will be sent to both you and the customer once the order is complete.
Tip: To resend a receipt, go to Completed Order’s Details screen and click Resend Receipt button.
Tip: To view processed orders, go to the Orders screen and use the Completed filter. Completed orders can also be filtered by time.